Wow! You’re such a paranoid mess it’s impossible to reason with you. Actually, it’s frightening how off the beaten path you are. I am amazed at QN’s patience that he’s put up with you for as long as he has. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!
1) Relax! I never issued a threat and never even called for censorship. I only made a remark that without blog moderation one is best off refraining from commenting here. Blog moderation does not equate to censorship.
2) You cannot claim that nobody was offended by Issa’s remark other than me because you didn’t conduct a poll or bother to ask even the person the remark was addressed to. You assumed in this case that silence equated to consent. Did you consider the possibility that maybe everyone is afraid to complain considering how crazy you get in response?
3) You cannot argue that anyone is selling anything on this blog. An actual good or service has to be exchanged for the transaction to qualify as a sale in the eyes of the authorities.
4) You want to call this a public forum, go ahead. I think of it as more of a dialogue forum. Fine, we can disagree on the semantics. I am not going to tutor you on how to socialize, but you really are ruining it for everybody.
5) You do not have the liberty to do whatever you please here, and I will demonstrate that to you with a very real challenge. I have already told you my name and my place of residence, in the process affording you a lot of goodwill that neither you nor Issa has reciprocated to me.
Now here comes the challenge: Why don’t you try to discover my social security number and post it as a comment on this “public forum”? This is about as personal and private as information gets in the US and you would be doing so completely without my consent, since while I am not a lawyer I am also not stupid.
If you get this far and QN does not immediately delete your comment in response, I guarantee you that he will be hearing from a lawyer. Again, despite your paranoia this is not a threat. I am only engaging in this exercise to try to drill it through your skull that you cannot do whatever you please here. Your dreadful inability to socialize decently aside, restraining you from certain activities here does not equate to an egregious and intolerable curtailment of your liberties.